Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2007-10-15, 12:33PM EDT


    ok, here is one away from politics. I went to foxwoods on saturday. Left wifey at home. I play a total of 2 1/2 hours at the $5/10 game. I am up $2800 and guess what happens? I hear my name called on the loud speaker. Will Mr. FD please come to the players desk. Hunny, when you coming home? Come home now please. Baby, I am up 2800 and dominating the table. Please come home. OK, so I go home. Then she goes on to tell my parents, I hate when he wins because then he wants to go back.

    Help me here. In the past two weeks I have made $4300 on about 7 hours of playing. Is it me or is her thinking very [censored] up?

    Yes, I know I am being henpecked here because I went home, so move on to the next aspect of my problem.
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    Coming from a woman:
    1) He can't always win.
    2) There's likely more to the story than that. He's probably left her at home with 3 screaming babies, and has actually lost 5 times the amount he's won in the past or something.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    Well I sure hope that [censored]'s good to be that whooped! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    Well, you are up $4300 of the last two weeks, but have you lost a lot before? Maybe that the problem, that or her fear of you going Clark Griswold on her.


    Thats my response to it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    I could tell you a million story involving my gf and gambling. Women dont understand gambling at all, period. Sometimes there is just that moron playing, other times your losing and not playing bad, just getting drawn out on. Latley if I go play to play seriously I turn my phone off.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    it sounds like he didnt answer the phone because it sounds like she called the casino directly looking for him

    if that was me she would have gotten a foot firmly up her ass when i got home
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    I don't want to sound like a harpy, but here goes.

    Gambling is an addiction, and most people cannot see the detrimental effects of it. Some people are not addicted and actually make profits, which is fine, but for the majority of people, they cannot control it. It takes on a mind of its own.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_alienist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to sound like a harpy, but here goes.

    Gambling is an addiction, and most people cannot see the detrimental effects of it. Some people are not addicted and actually make profits, which is fine, but for the majority of people, they cannot control it. It takes on a mind of its own. </div></div>
    while all that is true.......the whole point is that his wife called him at a casino......asked him to come home.....and being he has no balls......he complied
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    We dont know, from reading only the guy's account, WHY she asked him to come home.

    Like I said before, he could have left her with a bunch of screaming kids, maybe he's gone every single stinkin' night, maybe he loses more than he wins, etc.

    It's easy to put your own twist to a story to make the other person look like a bad guy.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: heres a guy who needs his genitals reattached

    Like ELp6n said, there is probably more to this story. Addicts have a great tendency to MINIMIZE. Trust me, I work with them everyday.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •